The New York Thruway is filled with Travel Plazas. They are all very similar in design and services, all having full food services, rest rooms, and travel services.
- Angola (East/West Mile-post 447 between exits 58 and 57A, Eire County)
- Clarance (Westbound Mile-post 412, Clarance, NY)
- Oneida (Milepost 244 Eastbound, Westmoreland, NY)
- Pembroke (Eastbound Mile-post 397 between exits 48a and 48, Corfu,NY)
- Sloatsburg (Mile-post 33 Northbound & Southbound, Rockland County)
- Scottsville (Mile-post 366, Scottsville, New York)
- Clifton Springs (Mile-post 337, Clifton Springs, New York)
- New Baltimore (Mile-post 127 between exits 21A and 21B, Hannacroix, NY)
- Ulster (Mile-post 96 between exits 17 and 18, Ruby, NY)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.