The New Jersey Turnpike is filled with rest stops. They are all very similar in design and the services they offer, all having full food services, restrooms, and travel services.
- John Fenwick (northbound, milepost 5.4, in Oldmans Township)
- James Fenimore Cooper (northbound, 39.4, in Mount Laurel Township)
- Woodrow Wilson (northbound, 58.7, in Hamilton Township)
- Joyce Kilmer (northbound, 78.7, in East Brunswick Township)
- Grover Cleveland (northbound, 92.5, in Woodbridge Township)
- Vince Lombardi (northbound/southbound, 116.0 [eastern spur], 115.5 [western spur], in the Boro of Ridgefield)
- Alexander Hamilton (Southbound, 111, in Secaucus)
- exit 8
- exit 7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.